
We had Olympic Games for our ward activity this morning. Jared had to work, so I was on my own with the kids, as usual. I wasn't fully motivated to get out and go, but I thought the kids would probably enjoy it and I'm glad that we went. There were ten events to complete as families and we all received medals and had popsicles when we finished. Faith's favorite events were the scooter race and the softball throw. Cayden liked just about everything. It was fun seeing him hitting the T-ball and kicking the soccer ball. I especially liked watching them do the 3-legged race because they had to work together and cooperate. I also liked the scooter race. Cayden couldn't ride the scooter by himself, so I rode him around the track. Faith beat us though. I hope that next year Jared will be able to join us.
No comments:
Post a Comment