Happy Anniversary, Jared! I can't believe that it has been 8 years. Eight wonderful years and three kids later, our love has grown so much. We started out on this journey together not knowing what to expect, but trusting Heavenly Father's plan for us. We had a love for each other then and we have really fallen in love along the way. You have blessed my life in so many ways and I'm glad that you were meant for me. You are my best friend and my eternal companion. I look forward all our time together. I love you!!!

4 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I hope it was a great one! William and I tend to forget ours until it's past...
I drove through the park with Heather, during her visit, and had all sorts of warm-fuzzy memories. Happy Anniversary to two of my favorite people! I'm so proud of you both!
THanks for the note and I'm glad you started YOUR blog. If you hadn't, I wouldn't have tried it. Maybe we can get the whole family hooked up. It's better than email!
Okay, NOW I am finally able to leave comments because I started a blog and am going to attempt using it. Happy Anniversary! You were so blessed to have been led to Jared and he was so blessed to have been led to you! I remember how amazing it was.
Post a Comment