Last week was a busy week for our family. Here is some of the highlights:
Brenna didn't bite the apple she has. She doesn't have any teeth!
Memorial Day was only the 2nd holiday Jared has had off since working for CBP. We celebrated the holiday by all having breakfast in bed together. We pulled out the hide-a-bed and had German pancakes while watching a church video Faith picked out. We spent the rest of the day out shopping. Now the kids keep asking if we can all have breakfast in bed whenever Jared has a day off.
We found a slipcover on sale for our love seat. It was a 5 piece living room set for $30 and I couldn't make a slipcover for that price. I've made one for it before and I sure didn't want to do it again! It's a little big, but it looks a whole lot better now.
Cayden and Brenna also got pink eye last week. Cayden didn't get it very bad, but Brenna did. She's going on her 5th day without much improvement.
1 comment:
Looks like you figured out how to make the quilt. It looks really good!
Post a Comment