Contains NO spoilers, only a fun night.

I've been counting down the days until
Twilight and was SO excited to finally see it last night. I have felt like a child looking forward to Christmas morning! I went with a bunch of gals from church for a Girls Night Out and it was a lot of fun. I loved the movie, even though it wasn't perfect. The book is still better, but movies are never as good as the books! I defiantly want to see it again and when it comes out on DVD, I must have it. I thought Bella and Edward were amazing...especially Edward! My favorite part of the evening was when we saw him for the first time and the girls in the theater ( including me) swooned, cheered, and some acted as if they would pass out! It's fun when you have others who share the same excitement and passion for these books and the characters.
We went to Applebee's for dessert after the movie and I made it home a little before midnight. I didn't think I would be able to fall asleep easily. I was sure I would have visions of
Twilight dancing in my head. I don't remember any Edward inspired dreams, however I did dream about Primary! Just before the movie, I got together with a group of girls from Primary to work on the descant to a Christmas song we will be preforming next month and I was working on the song in my dream! Could I love being a Music Leader more than
Twilight?! Yes! My calling in Primary brings me a better type of joy. I love being able to teach the gospel through music and I have so much fun doing it! It's the best.
3 comments:
That was such fun! It was a fun group of girls! I loved the movie. Edward was fabulous.
I agree I really enjoyed having a girls night out I needed it!!
The descant sounded so great on Sunday!
Post a Comment