1. I wish I could play the piano.
2. I've never been skiing or snowboarding.
3. I want new carpet and a new couch!
4. My 5th grade class was in a Nickelodeon TV show, but I never did see it when it aired. We filmed in our classroom after school and in a diner nearby.
5. The Challenger blew up on my 8th birthday.
6. I can still do a back handspring, but only on the trampoline. But the splits...forget about it!
7. (I came up with this when my sister was married last year) My sisters and my last initials, in the order we are married, are SAS (Skinner, Allred, Staker). The "Staker" sister's initials are now SAS too -Samara Anne Staker. And it's a perfect fit because she's one sassy girl. She even uses the nickname "Sassy Smurfette". My family said that only I would come up with that connection!
I'm supposed to tag seven other people, but don't feel like it. So, if your name has 7 letters and you feel like doing it,then... tag, you're it!
1 comment:
Too bad you live soooo far away - I could teach you to play the piano. You always had the perfect fingers for it.
Post a Comment