As if I needed another reason to LOVE Twilight ...
I've got one!
I just love, love, love this series! And as the movie is fast approaching, (not fast enough), I was re-reading the book last week. As I was reading, Brenna walks up, points at the book and says "a-poo". My heart just fluttered! Apples are a favorite snack for my kids and we almost always have them on hand. Seeing them and eating them regularly didn't get her to speak...but Twilight did! All evening she was going around saying apple. It was so cute. Now I know she probably would have said it if she saw any picture of an apple, but I love that it was Twilight that did it.

I've got one!Brenna's second word was inspired by it!
I just love, love, love this series! And as the movie is fast approaching, (not fast enough), I was re-reading the book last week. As I was reading, Brenna walks up, points at the book and says "a-poo". My heart just fluttered! Apples are a favorite snack for my kids and we almost always have them on hand. Seeing them and eating them regularly didn't get her to speak...but Twilight did! All evening she was going around saying apple. It was so cute. Now I know she probably would have said it if she saw any picture of an apple, but I love that it was Twilight that did it.
Maybe I'm just getting a kick out of it now because I have just had Twilight on the brain lately! I have spent too much time watching videos and previews on YouTube. The music on my blog right now...Bella's Lullaby (one of two versions I have found). I'm just so excited. Every commercial I see and every poster I walk by makes me giddy! I discovered these books last summer after Brenna was born. I needed something to help lift my spirits from the hard time I was having adjusting to our new home. I was hesitant to read them, but my mom brought the first two books for me to read. I was hooked. I had to go and buy Eclipse, because I couldn't wait for her to finish it. I thought they would make a fabulous movie and heard that it was being talked about. I discovered online that a director and screen writer had been assigned to the project. I followed it as they did the casting and when they did the filming here...that makes it even more special to me.

I'm just so excited to see the finished project. I don't think it will be as good as the book, but I still want to see what they have done with it. They have taken the 500 pages and turned into 100 page screen play. They have added some things that aren't in the book, so it will be interesting. I really want to go to the midnight showing, but as of now, I'm not. I'm sure I will be moping around until I get to see it!
1 comment:
Thats so cute I can't believe how much Brenna has grown.I hope we get the chance to see you when we come over for christmas
Post a Comment