Saturday, August 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Jared!

This was the card that Jared received this morning from my brother-in-law, Matt.


Happy Birthday Jared. Thanks for the security you bring into our family!!!


I imagine this guy didn't have the proper VISA and Jared is sending him back home. He's always busy keeping our borders safe. I love the cards Matt makes. I personally have not received one yet though. It was nice spending the day with Jared. He ended up having the weekend off again, which rarely happens.

Another reason that made this day memorable...I received "Breaking Dawn" this morning!!! I'm sure I surprised the DHL delivery guy with the amount of excitement to I had when he made it up to the door. After he left, I just ripped the box open. Jared was playing softball and I wanted to take advantage of the time I had to read while he was gone. I told him I wouldn't spend his birthday with my nose in a book all day. His day is more important than the book. I was good and only read 35 pages today. I can't wait until I can really get a chance to read, which will probably be Monday. I've waited about a year to read this book and I'm way excited! I can't wait to see what happens!!!


2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Sorry I haven't made one for you yet....I guess I missed your last birthday in January... I guess I could try a half birthday...but that passed as well!

Steph said...

I don't have the book yet, but I am excited to read it.