Sunday, August 3, 2008

Goodnight Kisses

My little boy can be the cause of much frustration for me at times, but he can make you forget it so fast! Cayden is such a loving boy and has a smile that can always make me melt. He is full of such pure love! I love when he runs up and wraps his arms around me and says how much he loves me. He always wants to sit on my lap and always gives me kisses. I don't want to forget what he was tonight. While saying his bedtime prayers, he would pause after every line that he said and lean over and give me a kiss. His eyes were closed, so I got kisses on my cheek, nose, eyes...It was so sweet! It went something like this:
"Bless Mommy, (kiss), bless Daddy, (kiss), bless May and Bu-na, (kiss), bless poppet, (kiss), Jesus Christ, (kiss), Amen."


1 comment:

Chrissy said...

That is so cute! I can't wait to be there and experience his craziness, adorableness and cuteness again! The last two times we were there, we left with such funny stories of what Cayden did. I want more! And now I have to specify who is leaving the comment because matt is now in equal partner in this :) Love, Chrissy