Thursday, September 11, 2008

Never Forget!

Remembering 9-11

It has been seven years since our country was attacked by terrorists. I cried along with our nation that day. I had a friend who was supposed to fly home to Texas that morning. Although I didn't know anyone who was lost in the attack, my heart still goes out to those families who lost the ones they loved. I will never forget! I wonder if I will even see anything about it on the news today.

3 comments:

Arya said...

They talked about it on "The View" this morning and I saw a snippet on the early morning news about it too.

Do you remember where you were at when you heard the news? I was in my bed with William & baby Aaron - enjoying family time when my mom called and told me to turn on my TV.

Steph said...

What a sad day for our country! I had just moved here the week before and was up early to take Pete to work so I could use the car and go to my sister's. Needless to say I stayed home with my husband and baby Brandon and held them close.

AubreAnn said...

I love how patriotic my friends are :) I'm like the only one who did't post this, in memory. WOW!
PS I completed my mission w/the tag.... 15 years later JK