She started 3rd grade and is in Mr. Bue's class. This was one of the teachers she was hoping to get. One of her best friends, Megan, is in her class again. They have been in the same class since we moved here. She also has someone from church in her class this year. They are not in the same primary class, but she has never had anyone from church in her class at school before. We took her to school like we do the first day every year. She put up a fight last year because she wanted to ride the bus. She was more than happy for me to take her, but I had to leave my camera at home. She was too embarrassed to have her picture taken at home.
I missed her while she was gone and I met her at the bus stop when she got out of school. Cayden missed his sister too, but found a frog to play with part of the afternoon. He even jumped with it on the trampoline. It was cute. He is also playing with Brenna more now that Faith is back in school. He's happy he still has a playmate at home.
3 comments:
Wow! I love Faith's new hair cut! She looks so cute. Do you love having school back in session? I like it but both of my girls are in school and I have the afternoon with just Sammy- it's really nice.
She is so beautiful! She has her hair cut, ears pierced....she's gorgeous!
Its so wonderful to hear that faith it excited about going back to school it can always seems so long when they have holidays,our holiday here are different they have 2 weeks off every 8 weeks and then over the christmas holidays they have about 5 weeks off,its wonderful that shes got her best friend in her class thats always great when that happens as well as having someone in your ward as well in her class emmas got 2 church kids at her kindergarten one is in our ward and the other one is in a different ward it also helps them when they have someone that they know in there class.Cayden is cute the things he does remind me of emma I have to keep me eyes on her all the time with her so I do know how you feel with Cayden it can be very hard at times, they seem to like the same things as well my brother has some pet frogs that emma loves looking at im not sure if shes very keen on holding them hehe,its great to hear that hes enjoying playing with brenna
Post a Comment