This is for you, Mom.
A- Attached or Single? Happily attached for 8 years.
B- Best Friend? Best friend is my husband. Next to him, it’s my sis-in-law, Petula.
C- Cake or pie? Pie
D- Day of choice? I love Sundays. They are the best. I get to take the sacrament and I feel ready to take on another week. I also get to have fun during singing time in Primary.
E- Essential Item? My computer with the internet. I use it for everything.
F- Favorite Color? Purple & green. But I like all the colors.
G- Gummy Bears or Worms? Worms. Especially the sour worms.
H- Hometown? I was born in Montclair and lived in Pomona, Ca. I moved to Victorville when I was 8 and that’s what I consider my home town. I moved to Oregon about 10 yrs ago.
I- Favorite Indulgence? Hot Tamales with popcorn and mint chip ice cream with Reese’s shell on top. Doesn’t sound good, but I LOVE it. It’s one of my husband’s favs too now. You’ve got to try it sometime. Thank you Grandma for introducing it to me way back when.
J- January or July? I like both. My birthday is in January, but summer is in July!
K- Kids? I have three, so far. Faith will be 8 next month, Cayden turns 4 in October, and Brenna is 13 months.
L- Life isn't complete without? My husband, my children, and the gospel of Jesus Christ.
M- Marriage date? June 24, 2000 and sealed June 30, 2001
N- Number of brothers and sisters? Two sisters and 1 brother. I have a half brother somewhere too.
O- Oranges or Apples? Apples, but only if they are nice and crisp! I hate biting into a mushy apple.
P- Phobia and fears? I’m afraid of drain in swimming pools and parking. I don’t have depth perception, so I can’t judge the distance from other cars or the curb. I also have a hard time making phone calls. It feels debilitating sometimes!
Q- Quote? "Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end."
R- Reason to smile? My children can always make me smile. Also, seeing my primary children learning the gospel through music. I leave every Sunday with a huge smile on my face because I enjoy them so much and feel the testimonies that they have!
S- Season of choice? Summer! I love it when it is warmer, but in the 90s gets a little too hot. Summertime is so much fun. And I love not being cold and it doesn’t rain so much. Spring is also nice because everything is coming back to life and blooming…and summer is almost here!
T- Tag three people? Samara & Chrissy- you still haven’t done this. And I tag Arya and Tashia. So I tagged 4 people, but 2 were previously tagged.
U- Unknown fact about me? I have a thumb that is shorter than the other and looks more like a toe than a thumb. I’ve never broken a bone or had the chicken pox. I’ve never sworn.
V- Vegetable? Broccoli, corn on the cob, and potatoes
W- Worst habit? Over-analyzing everything and under-estimating myself.
X- Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, because I’m usually pregnant. I don’t remember having to have x-rays, except at the dentist.
Y- Your favorite food? Chinese or Italian, can’t really decide. Anything that I don’t have to cook is always good.
Z- Zodiac sign? Aquarius
1 comment:
I have a fear of drains too! I still do....I swim over them very fast and just recently got to the point where if I step on one in a hot tub I don't freak out. I used to love my Sundays...now they are filled with a busy boy. You do have fun in Primary. My girls love you. They think you are the primary president. Probably because you are their most fun leader in there!
Post a Comment