
Last week for Family Home Evening, we went to a new park that opened this month near us. We took our table-top grill and had a little BBQ. The kids really enjoyed the play equipment here. We haven't been to a playground like this before. There are lots of twirly-whirly toys that made both the kids and Jared dizzy and plenty of things to climb on. Brenna loved the swings and the bark chips. They had a lot of fun. It was a bit windy when we were trying to eat and we had to keep hold of our plates so that they wouldn't blow away!

Cayden just relaxing
Faith wouldn't sit and spin

There is a dog park that is near the play ground and Brenna loved seeing the dogs nearby. She has recently learned the sign for dog and she would get so excited when she would see a dog go by. She still isn't talking, so she would grunt and hit her tummy. The sign for dog is patting your leg like you are calling a dog, but she pats her tummy. I was taking a video of Cayden in one of the fun toys and Brenna saw a dog walking by. You can hear her grunting at the dog and I caught her signing dog too.
2 comments:
looks like u guys had a blast brenna sure is gettin big and cayden looked like he was gettin dizzy on that yellow seat going around and around lol
I found "Signing Times" on our program listing and added it to be recorded ever time it comes on. It will save five programs and then I will record them to a tape for you. The next program is called "my color box." It's an easy way to increase your access to the vocabulary! I will mail the tapes as I get them taped. We will just keep it on our record list until we have copies of everything!
Post a Comment