Monday, May 19, 2008

Cayden strikes again!

I started working on cutting out squares for a quilt I am going to make and wasn't fully paying attention to what Cayden was doing. Whenever I am distracted, even if it's only 10min, he takes advantage of the time to do whatever he wants which usually involves making the biggest mess he can. That is why I hardly have time to work on projects or even talk on the phone very long! And it's usually a chain reaction. While I clean up the first mess, he starts on something else, and so on. This morning he got into the baby powder!

This isn't the first time that he's gotten in it, but this is the biggest mess that he has made with it by far. I walked in his room and it was a cloud of white with powder covering everything! He had gotten his dirty clothes, puzzles, floor, dresser, bed, toys, and himself of course. I made him help clean up the mess. While I was working on cleaning it up, he helped himself a popsicle because the lock we have on the freezer doesn't keep him out. He cut off our last one last week. So then I had to clean up melted popsicle off the kitchen floor. And now he still has powder on him and the couch has a white body print of Cayden that needs to be taken care of too. It never stops with him. Many days relief doesn't come until bedtime and then by then, I'm too tired to work on my "projects".




His bed had the least amount of powder.

Cayden playing in his cloud full of powder.

No comments: