Sunday, April 13, 2008

Some more "firsts"

Brenna had her first time on the trampoline on Friday. She would sit and try to make herself bounce. She loved when we would bounce her. She was all full of giggles.

After church today, Brenna finally said "mama"! Hooray!! Of course, she wasn't talking to me (I was in the other room) or had any idea what she was saying, but it was still "mama". I know it is just a new sound that she is trying and I'm excited about that. The only other sounds she's making is "bababa" and "wawawa" along with kissy noises, raspberries, grunts and shrieks. My other babies have started with "mama" and "dada" much earlier and we starting to use them with the right person by now. Oh, and she did do a "na" sound today too. Jared is still waiting for "dada" to come rolling off her lips. I know he will be a big pile of goo when she does. I just hope he's home to hear it.


Playing ball with Daddy


Jared was able to be part Brenna's first time playing ball this week. He would roll her the ball and she would actually roll it back to him this time. When she was bored of playing that, she tried to help him with his video games. They had some good bonding time. He had to hold her because she kept trying to turn the game system off. She loves things with lights and buttons.


Playing with Cayden in her new house. Petula gave this to her when we were out there for Spring Break. Her kids loved and and so does Brenna. Faith and Cayden both like playing in it with her.


It has been so much fun having another baby in our family and we love her so much. She loves her brother and sister too. Her face lights up when she sees them and her legs start a kickin'! She wants to do what they are doing. Brenna is also standing longer now and really moving when she is pushing things across the room. I'm sure she will be taking her first steps before I know it.


She got this toy for Christmas and is now able to use it.

She's so proud she can stand. It's all she wants to do.


No comments: