We had hail again yesterday and Faith and Cayden had fun playing on the trampoline in it. Faith made a snow angel, but Cayden messed it up before I had a chance to get a picture. What is up with this crazy weather! It feels like it is winter, not the end of April!
We all played with a new toy of Faith's. She bought this at her cousin's garage sale for $1. The kids like seeing what different kind of castles they can build. Faith even likes doing boys againt girls to see who can build the coolest one. They have now added "Imaginext" toys to their wishlists.
Our vacuum decided to quit and we had to take it in to be repaired. They gave us a loaner one for the week while they are fixing ours. Brenna loves the vacuum and she was drawn to the bright color of this one. I always have to move her out of the way when I vacuum.
No picture for this one, but our van needed to be jump started again. The last time it died was on my way home from Hermiston. Cayden had thrown up and I had to get off on a service road to clean him up. The battery died and I had to have our road-side assistance come and give me a jump. Today when we were getting ready to go to church, the battery was dead again...a door had been left open. Jared jump started it and off we went. We had to get a jump start again to get back home. Someone from church lent us his battery charger and it's charging now. Tomorrow we will take it in to Les Schwab to get it checked. Hopefully it is just the battery that needs to be replaced.
No comments:
Post a Comment