Sunday, August 23, 2009

It's been too long!

I have had guilt building up about my blogging lately, or lack of it actually. I just haven't really wanted to do it. It's not just my blog that I've stayed away from; I haven't even been reading the blogs that I usually follow. (I'm promising myself a brownie when I finish this post.) I have had things to blog about, but I have kept putting it off and now it's almost 2 1/2 months since my last post! Where did the time go? Whenever I have thought about sitting down to do it, I just get overwhelmed. I haven't even downloaded the pictures from my camera since June! This week I am going to make an attempt to get caught up before school starts. I won't have time to blog about everything that has happened, but since this is like my family journal, I want to take the time to capture some of our memories.

School starts in less than two weeks and I never even posted the end of school activities...so here's a few highlights.

I went on Faith's field trip to the zoo.

Cayden had a field trip to Bizi Farms.


Faith had her end of the school year carnival and knocked someone in the dunk tank!



Cayden said goodbye to Miss Carolyn for the summer. He will have preschool with her one more year since he has a late birthday.

Now I can go eat my brownie and tomorrow I will be ready to do more.

2 comments:

Sister Kaylie Victoria Crofts said...

WOO HOO!!!

Arya said...

I'm glad to see your back...I love seeing how your days go. But I do enjoy seeing what you post on facebook too.

Congrats!!