This is where we stayed.
We had a studio condo on the beach at the North end of Waikiki, right next to the Fort DeRussy Army Museum. Trump Tower Waikiki was under construction across the street. Jared booked a room with a kitchen because he knew I would want to cook our own food most of the time to save money. I even brought oatmeal and soup with us. We really didn't use the kitchen much because we were usually somewhere else on the island. We had a private lanai (deck) and when we were at the room, that is where I was. I loved our view and couldn't get enough of the warm tropical sun and the intoxicating scent of paradise.
Honolulu

We had a studio condo on the beach at the North end of Waikiki, right next to the Fort DeRussy Army Museum. Trump Tower Waikiki was under construction across the street. Jared booked a room with a kitchen because he knew I would want to cook our own food most of the time to save money. I even brought oatmeal and soup with us. We really didn't use the kitchen much because we were usually somewhere else on the island. We had a private lanai (deck) and when we were at the room, that is where I was. I loved our view and couldn't get enough of the warm tropical sun and the intoxicating scent of paradise.Views from our lania:
3 comments:
Sounds and looks like so much fun! I'm glad Jared took you! It's important to have fun and reward yourself for working so hard every once in a while. I hope you two plan many more amazing anniversaries like a cruise or something. I have not yet been able to talk Matt into one and now that we started medical school, its going to be years before I get him on one.
I'm glad you posted more pictures - I didn't realize what a grat view you had of Diamondhead! That is an icon from "Hawaii Five-OH" days! Beautiful setting. Getting jealous again...
Love all the pictures. It looks like you had a ton of fun.
Post a Comment