Jared and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary on June 24th. In my mind, we weren't really planning on doing much for our anniversary. I just wanted to go out for dinner. Little did I know that Jared had something else in mind. Without me knowing, he planned a trip to Hawaii and made arrangements with his sister to watch the kids! He was giving me the honeymoon we never got.He planned on telling me on our anniversary, but decided it was best to tell me a week sooner so I would have enough time to prepare. How did I react when I found out we would be going? Probably not as you would expect...I cried and was so upset at him! It didn't take me too long for me to get excited. I couldn't believe that I would be in Hawaii in two weeks. I have always wanted to go there.
Getting ready for the trip was a lot of fun. I told Jared that I had so much fun just planning and preparing, that I really didn't need to actually go. I'm glad he took me anyway because being there was even more fun than planning it!
1 comment:
I talked to him the night he decided to tell you. I was afraid of your reaction!! He said he thought he would do it on Sunday night and hope that the Spirit would still be there enough so that you wouldn't kill him!!! I told him to just knock you out and kidnap you. he knew you better and was smart to give you time to adjust and get excited. Jared ROCKS!!!
Post a Comment