Monday, June 15, 2009

While I Was on the Phone...

They got into the food coloring

And dyed themselves!





I had to change the water three times! And after soak in the tub, Brenna looked like she was sunburned and Cayden looked like he was bruised. Luckily, I was able to save the clothes. Brenna's PJs took a long soak in bleach and look good as new, but the carpet is a different story!



I was surprised how much came up when I used my friends stream cleaner. I guess I'll just need to get a rug to cover it up. Today I'm thankful for my old carpet!

7 comments:

cjdustin said...

All I can say is "Oh My!" Glad you were able to clean up most of it!

teamZ said...

I am so sorry!

Steph said...

Holy freak! I have never seen such black water in all my life!!!! Thank heavens it came out of the clothes. I'm sorry about your carpet though!

Unknown said...

I haven't seen you in such a long time. Faith has gotten so big.

Amber said...

Wow...that is one of the biggest messes I've ever seen. Hopefully you can look back and laugh at it one day.

Samara Staker said...

Holy Crap! Makes me glad I don't have kids yet! LOL.

jrushing said...

Wow...I can't believe that you got most of it out! I think the kids handbook has a list of activities for when mom is on the phone!