
She had her music informance last week and Grandma came along. I always love going to them and seeing the fun things they are doing. The highlight this year an activity she included Cayden in and her class playing the marimbas! They learned a song that the 5th graders usually play. They sounded great!

She also participated in the district track meet that same afternoon. You can't participate until 3rd grade and at first she didn't want to. Her best friend wasn't doing it and she thought it would be too hard. Plus, she gets very shy about preforming. After talking it over, she agreed to try and use it as one of her goals for Faith in God. She actually started to get excited about it. They had practices for 3 weeks before the meet. I was so proud of her for trying something that was hard for her. She was very nervous before it started, but relaxed after saying a quick prayer. Faith did the 100M, 200M, standing long jump, and softball throw. She had fun and placed 2nd in both her races! Now she is excited for track next year and eager for the next fun 3rd grade thing...zoo field trip tomorrow!
2 comments:
3rd grade is fun. Sounds like we have some of the same activities going on right now.
I LOVED that day! I miss out on so much being three hours away - but this I didn't miss! And am so glad you suggested making that my visit/respite trip!
So proud of you, Fai-thers! and you too, Mommy!
Post a Comment