
I can't believe that my baby turned two today! It seems like I just brought her home from the hospital. The time just seems to go by faster and faster! For her birthday, we just had a small family celebration.

On my trip to the store, she got a balloon and rode the little kiddie rides with Cayden.
We had dinner at McDonald's and let them play in the play land. They always want to go there on their birthdays. Today was Brenna's second time playing there and she couldn't get enough. She has no fear and kept right up with Faith and Cayden!

We came home to open presents and have cake and ice cream. She loves "meows", so I decided to make her a cat cake. It was much easier than Faith's pool cake!

Her favorite gift was her newest Baby Signing Time DVD. She was excited about her other gifts, but she actually shrieked when she recognized the case and just giggled while she finished unwrapping it. It was so funny! We moved her highchair so she could eat her cake and ice cream and watch her new DVD. We really enjoyed the day with our sweet two year old.
Happy Birthday, Brenna!
2 comments:
looks like she had fun on her birthday,I cant believe how much she has grown they sure do seem to grow up so fast
She is a cutie for sure!!!
Post a Comment