I went running this morning with friends and ran 3.7 miles! I'm doing better and not so scared of the 5K now. I picked up my two disk special edition of Twilight!!! ( 243 days until New Moon) It's pay day and my cupboards will be full again...once I finish my shopping list. We'll get the kids to bed a little early and have our date night with some vampires and a werewolf or two before Jared has to go in to work. I even picked up some Hot Tomales to eat with my popcorn. Even though it's cloudy and rainy, my tired legs feel like they are walking on sunshine...Today is a good day!
5 comments:
Yea, Ericka! You did such a great job! Have fun with Edward (and Jared of course :) ) tonight. I can't wait until I get a copy Twilight!!!!!!
Sounds like a good day! Don't you love it when you have those kind of days? I think I have the shirt your wearing in brown. You look great, by the way!
I'm glad you journaled it - we need to remember the good ones!
I heard you guys had a great run! Wish I could have joined in the fun! Congrats that is awesome!
I am sure it was a great day. Hot Tamales and Twilight can make anyone happy! I think I need a bag of Hot Tamales now!
Post a Comment