
Yesterday was "Silly Day" at Cayden's preschool. He was so excited to get to pick out a silly outfit for wear. He wanted to wear the clown hair too, but we spiked it so he could take it off. He usually doesn't like us to spike his hair. It reminds me a bit of Edward Cullen's.

He is doing so great in preschool and I still feel very blessed to have been able to get him in. He loves getting to go. Cayden is also enjoying going to Speech once a week too. I had an IEP meeting with the speech pathologist and he is doing great. He didn't quite make it to the goal that was set last year, but has still made great progress. He will still need another year, but will probably be done by the time he starts kindergarden next year. I'm glad that we will have another year of speech and preschool before he starts school.
1 comment:
I haven't commented yet, although I read this a while ago. I love Cayden! He is so funny and cute. That's cool that his teacher has a silly day. He sure did go all out!
Post a Comment